Summer Wishlist #1 | Clothes


Summer Wishlist #1 | Clothes

As i have mentioned in a previous post, i said that i am on a diet so extra money is being spent on beauty products as purchasing new clothes at the moment seems quite silly if they are not going to fit me soon! These items are the ones that once i am happy with my weight i will likely purchase. With the weather being a whole lot better in England at the moment, i will need some summer clothes soon anyway because i don't have that much from last summer. 

1. H&M Dress
2. Newlook Mint Skinny Jeans
3. H&M Blue Shorts
4. New Look Denim Skater Skirt
5. H&M Print Dress

I think these will be great additions to my wardrobe! Tomorrow's post will be my summer wishlist part 2 which will include, beauty, shoes and accessories!

Make sure to follow me on twitter as i always tweet my posts! @Hannahheartss

Also, if you have any blog recommendations for me i would love them! I really would love some new blogs to read!

<3

Comments

back to top