Winter Wishlist!

Happy Friday!

With it getting colder and closer to Christmas by the minute, there is so many things i feel like i need for the colder weather as well as some new beauty releases! I haven't done a wishlist in a while so i thought it was only time to do one! The only thing that isn't on this wishlist for winter is snow, i would love some snow right now, please make it happen Mother Nature!


Winter Wishlist!


1. Lush's Melting Snowman Bath Melt £2.25; i smelt this when i went to Lush last week and i really loved the scent but i had already picked up butterball so i didn't want to get two bath melts having never tried them! Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?! I feel like he needs to be on display in a bathroom and never used!
2. Yankee Candle's Christmas Eve; This is my favourite Christmas scent, i burnt this through the whole of December last year and it made my room smell all christmassy and beautiful! This is an essential for me at Christmas time, i don't feel my decorations are complete without a Christmas eve candle at the ready to burn!
3. Yankee Candle Winter Wonderland; This is a new favourite scent for me, i think i might have got in last year in a set and it wasnt my favourite, however i got a small jar of this last month and it is a new favourite of mine! I want to get another jar of this scent before i start burning my small one because i heard it has been retired so it is going to get hard to get hold of soon *cries*
4. Ugg Australia Classic Short Boots in Black £150; Im not sure whether or not to purchase these, i brought chesnut baliey buttons last year so im not sure if i need another pair yet but i am eyeing these and if i find a discount code they may end up in my wardrobe!
5. Nars Splendor In The Glass Blush Kit £30; Ive been wanting to try the Nars blushes for a while and with Christmas coming they always release little kits and i think this would be perfect to try out some of the different shades Nars has for offer in one palette instead for purchasing each individual shade!
6. French Connection Snowflake Jumper £67; I love this and now it is christmassy without being in your face im wearing a christmas jumper! Although what i do hate about this jumper is the price tag..

Whats on your winter wishlist?

<3

Comments

back to top